BUSINESS
Home | Ludhiana | Guestbook | Grievances | Submit | AD Rates | Contact

Ludhiana Photo News

   Read More News Submit News  

Goods worth lakhs were destroyed in a fire that broke out at Indra Hosiery in Sunder Nagar Ludhiana

  

Goods worth lakhs were destroyed in a fire that broke out at Indra Hosiery in Sunder Nagar Ludhiana.  Owners of the factory had left for home when the incident took place. The fire brigade officials said they received a call at 9.10 pm, following which eight fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the flames.

The fire broke out at the first floor and within minutes, it engulfed the second and third floors too. A short circuit is stated to be the reason behind the fire, said fire officials.


News By: Shri Paul Sharma