|Home | Ludhiana | Guestbook | Grievances | Submit | AD Rates | Contact|
Ludhiana Architects Association
Not Long ago there were very few Architects in Ludhiana and the numbers of those practicing could be counted on fingers. Even in those platforms where in they could share their professional experiences & challenges etc. But the idea remained only in suspense with the gradual passage of time, the number of architects in Ludhiana city increased as also the New & Complex challenges they confronted. Once again this idea was resurrected and with the joint efforts of some eminent Architect, Ludhiana Architects Association was formed & got registered in the year 2001.
The main aim of this Association was to highlight and strengthen the cause of the Architectural profession and to bring to the public awareness regarding the Architect profession. It is hoped that Ludhiana Architects Association will become a common forum for expressing one self, with discussion & seminars over issues relevant to all of us. Various section of the Association memorandum covers many aspects to make the city of ludhiana a better place to live. Membership of the Association was open to all those who are qualified Architects and are registered with Council of Architecture (a statutory body constituted by Govt. of. India)
Aims and objectives of Ludhiana Architects Association:
- To bring all the qualified architects of city on a common platform.
- To discuss various problems concerning architectural profession.
- To interact with various concerned departments regarding improvement in environment & profession.
- To create public awareness about role of the architect.
- To understand mutually code of conduct & professional ethics.
- To discuss various problems regarding urban design as related to Ludhiana city.
- To promote the role of architect in rural & urban development.
- To develop & control various slums in & around Ludhiana by suggesting low cost housing solution.
- To provide eco-friendly environment to reduce the pollution.
- To suggest the effective measures of preserving the old monuments already existing in city.
- To work, together to protect the interest of title "ARCHITECT".
- To have active interaction with higher professional bodies e.g. Council of Architecture and Indian Institute of Architects.
|Your Visitor No.
Copyright © LudhianaDistrict.com. All rights reserved.
|Please let us know about any mistakes if happen, in rewriting the content.
Your Suggestions are most valuable. Your Feedback will help us to serve you better.