|Home | Ludhiana | Guestbook | Grievances | Submit | AD Rates | Contact|
District Taxation Bar Association
District Taxation Bar Association is an association of Advocates, Income Tax Practitioners and Chartered Accountants having enormous strength of members with clear cit below written aims & Objectives:
- To promote the administration of Law & Justice.
- To promote up to date knowledge and study of Taxation law among the members by arranging seminars, talks, debates and discussion on the subject.
- To promote and maintain a high standard of profession and the dignity of legal profession.
- To create the sense of self respect and eradicate and discourage the sycophant tendency in the members.
- To protect and safeguard the rights, interest and privileges of the members of the legal profession in general and the members of the association in particular.
- To take the united stand against the department officials, who show the tendency of disregard towards members.
- To eradicate corruption, bribery and touts.
- To create the sense of fellowship and consolidate the bond of brotherhood.
- To create spirit of self-confidence among the members of the association top face day-to-day difficulties in profession.
- To maintain bar rooms for the use of members as their writing, sitting, studying and retiring rooms.
- To do all such lawful acts as may be incidental and conducive to the attainment of its above objects.
|Your Visitor No.
Copyright © LudhianaDistrict.com. All rights reserved.
|Please let us know about any mistakes if happen, in rewriting the content.
Your Suggestions are most valuable. Your Feedback will help us to serve you better.